Welcome to Hidden Value Stocks a website owned and operated by VALUEWALK LLC. Before we get into what this site is about we wanted to profile some returns of small caps which we profiled in prior editions.
Here’s how the stocks we’ve featured in our previous issues have performed. Not too bad! All you need is one pick like this even with a small sized position to make your money back on this newsletter. See the latest returns here.
And here are the performance figures for the funds we’ve spoken to:
- Foundry Value 0.49%
- Stanphyl was 30.8% in 2016
- Livermore was up 85% in 2016
- Hazelton Capital was up 23.1% in 2016
- We cannot disclose performance for Boyles due to regulatory reasons
- BlueTower was up 33.36% in 2016
- Alluvial funds returned 8.2% and 10.8% in 2016
- Arquitos returned 54.9% in 2016
Hidden Value Stocks
We asked a ton of ValueWalk readers what their #1 goal was for improving their value investing.
Can you guess what they said?
No, it wasn’t more coverage of Apple or Tesla, those are already well covered by the likes of CNBC, sell side firms and blogs. Nor was it more coverage of risky leveraged trades, ETNs.
They wanted good small-cap investment ideas that are vetted and have liquidity, but not well covered by Wall Street, Bloomberg, CNBC, sell-side analysts, blogs or even closed sites like SumZero or Value Investing Club.
This answer makes sense: we all want to collect more winners in our portfolio.
As we detail elsewhere on the site we believe that small caps can be superior to large caps if you follow these six rules.
Law #1: Outperformance
Law #2: Underfollowed
Law #3: Investor Exclusion
Law #4: Be wary of who you listen to
Law #5: There are no shortcuts
Law #6: Find your ambassador
But after following investments of ultra-famous investors (Buffett, Dalio, Icahn), reading diligently through 10-Qs at night, and even combing through article after article on obscure forums and blogs, it can be hard to find qualified “special situation” ideas that aren’t already widely known.
The Hidden Value Stock newsletter is a 30+ page deep dive report that gives you detailed analysis behind specific small and mid cap stocks that two under-the-radar value investing hedge fund are invested in.
Sign up now and you get:
- Access to the entire website plus email updates for when we post new content
- In each issue we do a deep dive into at least two small-cap stock ideas that two hedge fund are betting big on (4 total picks).
- Other stocks the funds like besides those two
- We discuss the companies’ histories
- Why the stocks are undervalued
- Catalysts that could lead to much higher valuations from current prices
- Why other funds and investors are not looking at these securities
- A chance to connect at any time with the fund managers to talk about stocks and or investing in their funds
- Frequent updates on fund manager activity and their updates on the stocks.
- Our 12 in depth studies on value investing
- 7 day free trial
It is important to note that we do not take any money or compensation from the money managers and pick solely based on who we think offers value with unique small cap ideas.
Get your risk free trial to HiddenValueStocks by signing up below! You can pay with soft or hard dollars via paypal. Or contact us to pay by check, ACH or Credit card. Hurry before prices increase!
You can also sign up quarterly
Or buy a single issue