VALUEWALK LLC is a limited liability corporation, based in New Jersey. HiddenValueStocks.com is a VALUEWALK LLC wholly owned website.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use any of our services.
Our Services are not directed to children younger than 18, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 years old, please do not register to use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 18 years of age or older.
Use of our Services requires a WordPress account generated by subscribing via Paypal. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your username. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
As HVS asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on this site infringes upon your copyrights, your may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Designated Agent (as set forth below) with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further details):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if applicable, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notification of claimed infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
DMCA Agent: John H. Ray, III
Ray Legal Consulting Group, P.C.
4800 S. St. Lawrence Ave. #1N
Chicago, IL 60615
Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
DMCA Agent: John H. Ray, III
Ray Legal Consulting Group, P.C.
4800 S. St. Lawrence Ave. #1N
Chicago, IL 60615
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law.
This website is controlled and operated by ValueWalk LLC in the state of New Jersey. ValueWalk LLC does not make any representation that Materials and/or the facilities or services offered through this website are appropriate or suitable for use in countries other than the New Jersey, or that they comply with any legal or regulatory requirements of any other countries. In accessing this website, you do so at your own risk and on your own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent any local laws are applicable. If it is prohibited to make this website, the Materials, and/or facilities or services offered through this website or any part of them, available in your country, or to you (whether by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise), this website, the Materials and/or facilities or services offered through this website or any part of them are not directed at you. These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the New Jersey, and you hereby agree for the benefit of ValueWalk LLC, and without prejudice to the right of ValueWalk LLC to take proceedings in relation to these terms and conditions of use before any other court of competent jurisdiction, that the courts of the state of New Jersey shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine any action or proceedings that may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions of use, and for such purposes you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts. You agree that any disputes arising out of this agreement or your use of the Site shall be resolved in the Courts of the State of New Jersey
General Representation and Warranty.
The information, content, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trade marks, service marks, trade names and logos (the “Materials”) contained in this website are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws, under national laws and international treaties. You are granted a limited license solely for your own personal, non-commercial use to refer to, bookmark or point to any page within this website, and to download the Materials contained on this website to a single personal computer, and to print a single hard copy of the Materials contained on this website for your own personal reference, provided however that all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices are left intact. The grant of this limited license is conditional on your agreement to, and compliance with, all of these terms and conditions of use. Any other use of the Materials on this website, including any form of copying or reproduction (for any purposes other than those noted above) modification, distribution, re-publication, extraction, re-utilization, incorporation or integration with other materials or works or re-delivery using framing technology, without the prior written permission of ValueWalk LLC, is strictly prohibited and is in violation of our proprietary rights.
Hypertext links to this website by other users and websites are permitted provided that the link to this website is in a simple list of companies by pointing HiddenValueStocks’s home page [HiddenValueStocks.com] or pertinent article, with credit given to HiddenValueStocks.com the appropriate author. Brief quotations including attribution and a direct link to this site (HiddenValueStocks.com) are authorized AND encouraged, as is sharing links via social media, email etc. However, extensive or unattributed reproduction of text or research findings are violations of copyright law.
Any content on this site is NOT investment, trading, legal, or tax advice, and none of the information available through this blog is intended to provide tax, legal, investment or trading advice. Nothing provided through these articles, whether by the owner or posted by other writers, constitutes a solicitation of the purchase or sale of securities/futures. THE DATA AND INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEB SITE IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE BUT SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON BY THE USER FOR ANY PURPOSE. ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE CONTENT OR ANY OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ANY INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR MISSTATEMENTS IN SUCH DATA OR INFORMATION IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
Disclosure of Securities
We have a very strict disclosure policy. Most authors do not own any securities; if they do they are required to mention it in the article. Additionally, we try to avoid writing about companies owned by ValueWalk writers or the CEO. The CEO of ValueWalk no longer purchases individual equities or options to avoid any conflict of interest. If there is no disclosure on an article, it means the author does not own it.
If any reader has legitimate concerns about possible stock manipulation by an author, please immediately contact our CEO, Jacob Wolinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy, or any other implied or explicit purpose. ValueWalk.com may include hyperlinks to news sources, press releases, third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that ValueWalk.com is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
Intellectual Property Rights Notice
ValueWalk is a trademark of ValueWalk LLC. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos contained in this website belong to their respective owners.
All use by you of this website is at your own risk. You assume complete responsibility for, and for all risk of loss resulting from, your downloading and/or using of, or referring to or relying on, Materials, or any other information obtained from your use of this website. You agree ValueWalk LLC and providers of telecommunications and network services ValueWalk.com will not be liable for damages arising out of your use or your inability to use this website, and you hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto, and whether based on contract, tort or other grounds.
This website is available to all users “as is” without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. ValueWalk LLC makes no representations, warranties or undertakings that this website, or the server that makes it available, will be free from defects, including, but not limited to viruses or other harmful elements. ValueWalk LLC accepts no liability for any infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorised access, intervention, alteration or use, fraud, theft, technical failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, or any event or occurrence beyond the control of ValueWalk LLC, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness and integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of this website. There are certain inherent risks in using the Internet and the World Wide Web. ValueWalk LLC makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about:
- Any of the Materials on this website (including without limitation, their accuracy, their completeness or their merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose; or
- Any content of or information on any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website or from which this website is referred to or accessed by hypertext link (“third party site”). ValueWalk LLC does not endorse or approve the content of any third party site, nor will ValueWalk LLC have any liability in connection with any third party site (including but not limited to liability arising out of any allegation that the content of or information on any third party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity). No judgement or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness or suitability of the content of any third party site, and any and all liability which might arise out of, or in connection with, your use or reliance on the content of or information on, or the performance of, any third party site is excluded.
Any content or information received on or via this website should not be relied on for important personal, financial or business decisions, and you should consult an appropriate professional for advice which is specifically tailored to your particular circumstances. Nothing in this website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares or securities. You acknowledge and understand that ValueWalk LLC may have opinions from time to time with regard to any of the content of or information on this website which may be different from those obtained by using or accessing the content of and information on this website, and that ValueWalk LLC is not advising you in relation to the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular asset or security, portfolio of assets or securities, transactions, investment strategy or other matter, and that no mention of a particular asset or security on this website constitutes a recommendation to buy, sell or hold that or any other asset or security. Content and information received via this website is supplied by sources believed to be reliable. However, calculations made using such data, and opinions expressed in relation to such data, are not guaranteed by these sources, ValueWalk LLC, or any other person or entity, and may not be complete.
ValueWalk LLC reserves the right to change the content, presentation, performance, user facilities and availability of any part of this website at its sole discretion, including these terms and conditions of use, and you should check these terms and conditions of use regularly for any changes.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless HVS, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
A waiver of any provision here-under shall not operate as a waiver of any other provision, or a continuing waiver of the same provision in the future. If any court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms and conditions to be void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the court’s finding without affecting the validity and enforce-ability of any remaining provisions. These terms and conditions represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and ValueWalk LLC relating to use of this website, and supersede any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or written, and shall not be modified except in writing by ValueWalk LLC.
Concerns or questions can be directed to email@example.com for further clarification.