Cancel anytime! No need to call or even email, you can cancel yourself whenever you want!
If you prefer an alternative payment method (PayPal, Apple Pay, ACH, etc.) or have any questions shoot us an email at email@example.com
Rupert Hargreaves and Jacob Wolinsky of HiddenValueStocks, Inc
WHAT WILL YOU GET IF YOU SIGN UP?
- Access to the entire website plus email updates when we post new issues and fund updates
- At least two hedge fund interviews per issue
- At least four small-cap stock ideas in each issue
- A detailed analysis of each stock’s valuation, possible catalysts, and history
- Other stocks the funds like and own
- A chance to connect at any time with the fund managers to talk about stocks and/or investing in their funds
- Frequent updates on fund manager activity and updates on the stocks profiled
- Our 12 in-depth studies on value investing
- 5-day free trial
“I have found Hidden Value Stocks to be a valuable publication at uncovering unknown investments and unknown managers, and I look forward to reading the publication each quarter.”Joe Boskovich Jr.
Teaser copies of Hidden Value Stocks
Below are teaser copies of the latest and prior issues issue of Hidden Value Stocks. New issues are published four times a year on the last day of each quarter.
Q1 2019 Issue Teaser
Q4 2018 Issue Teaser
Sign up now for a 5-day trial for our yearly premium access.
Register New Account
Below is a roundup of investor letters and updates from funds previously featured in Hidden Value Stocks. We will be updating this list as more letters come in so please stay tuned. The page was last updated on 12, June 2019. Arquitos Capital:...read more
Keith Smith (Bonhoeffer Fund) joined Willow Oak Asset Management and an all-star cast of emerging managers on stage at the Willow Oak panel discussion, "Value Investing in a Volatile Environment," earlier this month in Omaha, Nebraska. You can watch the whole...read more
Avenir Global Fund commentary for the month ended March 31, 2019. Dear Partner: The Avenir Global Fund (the “Fund”) delivered a 9.9% (net of fees) return for the March 2019 quarter.1 In comparison, the MSCI ACWI index (in AUD) increased by 11.2% over the same period....read more