As of September 2019, we are proud to report that the average annualized return of all 60 stocks profiled in Hidden Value Stocks since its launch is 27.9% with an average holding period of 319 days.* That is not a backtest but actual percent from the time we published our issue.
Cancel anytime! No need to call or even email, you can cancel yourself whenever you want!
If you prefer an alternative payment method (PayPal, Apple Pay, ACH, etc.) or have any questions shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rupert Hargreaves and Jacob Wolinsky of HiddenValueStocks, Inc
WHAT WILL YOU GET IF YOU SIGN UP?
- Access to the entire website plus email updates when we post new issues and fund updates
- At least two hedge fund interviews per issue
- At least six small-cap stock ideas in each issue
- A detailed analysis of each stock’s valuation, possible catalysts, and history
- Other stocks the funds like and own
- A chance to connect at any time with the fund managers to talk about stocks and/or investing in their funds
- Frequent updates on fund manager activity and updates on the stocks profiled
- 12 in-depth studies on value investing
- 5-day free trial
“I have found Hidden Value Stocks to be a valuable publication at uncovering unknown investments and unknown managers, and I look forward to reading the publication each quarter.”Joe Boskovich Jr.
Teaser copies of Hidden Value Stocks
Below are teaser copies of the latest and prior issues issue of Hidden Value Stocks. New issues are published four times a year on the last day of each quarter.
Sign up now for a 5-day trial for our yearly premium access.
Register New Account
Dear friends, The fund was up 1.6% in October. During the month, I increased our position in two special situation liquidation arbitrage investments and made a new investment in a so-called "contingent value right" in connection with H. Lundbeck's acquisition of Alder...read more
Partnership Update - October 2019 Dear Partners and Colleagues, Alluvial Fund, LP returned 3.2% in October, compared to 2.2% for the S&P 500 and 2.8% for the Russell 2000. Year-to-date, Alluvial has returned 15.6% versus 23.2% for the S&P 500 and 17.4% for the...read more
Tollymore Investment Partners commentary for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019. Dear partners, Tollymore generated returns of +13% in the first nine months of 2019. Tollymore has generated cumulative returns of +85% since inception, annually compounding...read more