As of September 2019, we are proud to report that the average annualized return of all 60 stocks profiled in Hidden Value Stocks since its launch is 27.9% with an average holding period of 319 days.* That is not a backtest but actual percent from the time we published our issue.
Cancel anytime! No need to call or even email, you can cancel yourself whenever you want!
If you prefer an alternative payment method (PayPal, Apple Pay, ACH, etc.) or have any questions shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rupert Hargreaves and Jacob Wolinsky of HiddenValueStocks, Inc
WHAT WILL YOU GET IF YOU SIGN UP?
- Access to the entire website plus email updates when we post new issues and fund updates
- At least two hedge fund interviews per issue
- At least six small-cap stock ideas in each issue
- A detailed analysis of each stock’s valuation, possible catalysts, and history
- Other stocks the funds like and own
- A chance to connect at any time with the fund managers to talk about stocks and/or investing in their funds
- Frequent updates on fund manager activity and updates on the stocks profiled
- 12 in-depth studies on value investing
- 5-day free trial
“I have found Hidden Value Stocks to be a valuable publication at uncovering unknown investments and unknown managers, and I look forward to reading the publication each quarter.”
Teaser copies of Hidden Value Stocks
Below are teaser copies of the latest and prior issues issue of Hidden Value Stocks. New issues are published four times a year on the last day of each quarter.
Sign up now for a 5-day trial for our yearly premium access.
Register New Account
Logos LP commentary for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2019. “The world is ruled by letting things take their course.” – Lao-Tzu The following table represents Logos LP’s YTD return1 compared to a basket of relevant indexes. The price per unit as of December...
Alluvial Fund, LP was up 3.4% for the month of December. For the calendar year 2019, Alluvial has returned 18.5% versus 31.5% for the S&P 500 and 25.7% for the Russell 2000. [embeddoc...
Dear friends, We earned a return of 4.3% net of fees in December, which brought our full-year net return to 24.8%. Stock Market Up Mostly Due to Higher P/E Ratios, Not Earnings Growth It is worth noting that we earned our 2019 return in a very different way than the...
Dear Partners and Colleagues, Alluvial Fund, LP returned -0.9% in November, compared to 3.6% for the S&P 500 and 4.1% for the Russell 2000. Year-to-date, Alluvial has returned 14.5% versus 27.6% for the S&P 500 and 22.4% for the Russell 2000. Since inception,...